Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

I have been told player could be a little lost as to how to unlock the hearts.  I uploaded a new version today and it should be on DLsite soon.  Basically I have added animation sequence numbers to the first 2 scenes as guideline.  The numbers are hidden in other scenes, but they are in similar order.  It shouldn't take too long to figure out the rest of them.  Also I added a indicator to show how many more clicks needed to go to next scene. 

Version 1.03
-added animation sequence numbers to the first 2 scenes as guideline
-added clicks requirement indicator til next scene
-reduced clicks requirement for each scene

Working on
-cum animation
-new CG and playable scenes(if I get enough funding to get voice)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, is this game English friendly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg first comment!! Thank you for posting on my ugly ass blog lol.

      No its currently only in Japanese, but I am working on it. Some animation sequences got messed up during censoring, so there is a little extra work other than just changing the text. I also want to find some one to proof read my English script, but that's only if I got extra money.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete