Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Update tonight!

Its time!  Unfortunately the prototype is not as completed as I wish it to be.  The game is getting a little more complicated than I planned.  I apologize.  Nevertheless, I will upload it in a few hours to let you guys get a feel of the concept. 

The coding is going smooth mostly, except one bug that I couldn't find the cause and had to work around it.  The game play however need to keep revising.  The first built consisted of mere pattern recognition, and it just wasn't fun.  In the second built there were 49 puzzles and it felt a little too clustered and unnecessary.  After the size reduction, the sqaure puzzles were changed to hexagons as I need to increase the chances of connectivity, it also fitted the theme better.  But thats an after thought :P 

Right now I am working on giving purposes to the patterns, such as controlling the sex scenes on the top screen, staying alive and earning experience to level up.  And then next step is to balance the numbers when I introduce risk/rewards mechanism, which is something I think where the fun is. 

Feel free to give me some feedback~~  And from now on I am going to update more frequently, as there is no need to hide the ugliness of the unfinished game any more ^O^  That being said, in the future I want to ask which direction the public wants to go and let the project be more community driven. 

To My Patreons - Thank You for your patience and supports all these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment